Well, here’s a list of essentials that we’ve made after going around with our baby for several months. We’ve gone on a camper road trip around Central Europe for several weeks, took a few trains across France,… and we’re still alive! That has to account for something.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using on of our links, we might earn a small commission, at zero additional cost to you!
1. Take your backpack (pun intended!)
2. Pack a pair (or two) of Bluetooth Earphones
3. Wear your baby
4. Eco-friendly Disposable Diapers
5. Don’t forget the nomad baby changing pad
6. Noise-cancelling Headphones for Babies
7. Toys to occupy your baby
8. A traveling bed